Hells Yes Hawaiian Chicken
- Chicken thighs and breasts, as many as you need.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- So much ground pepper
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, dry mustard and pepper in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Reserving 1/4-1/2 c of sauce, pour remaining sauce over chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or ziploc bag.
- Cover or seal and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium heat approximately 6 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade. Grill until done.
- Tent with tinfoil.
- I whole pineapple cut into rings
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Ghost chilis, to taste
Grill ’em up after the chicken is tented.
Black Rice and Lima Beans:
- Follow the directions, honestly.
Comments are closed.